The power of FIVE
The first challenge is to notice 5 things that happen each day that:
- Give you a good feeling
- Make you smile
- Unleash laughter
- Surprise you
- Interest you unexpectedly
The second challenge is to write down 5 things at the end of each day you are grateful for
The third challenge is to smile at 5 different people during each day. Zoom is perfect for this.
The fourth challenge is do an act of random kindness each day.
The fifth challenge is to dream up a treat for yourself each day.
- This is definitely a rinse and repeat exercise.
- Make it part of your daily routine.
- If you forget simply start again the next day.
- Choose one of the 5 to begin with and get that part of your routine gradually adding in the other four
- Enjoy the process and maybe encourage others to invest in the power of 5