Listening Skills – a fun exercise to discover how well you listen
Thank you to the colleague who recommended this exercise
Each question will be read twice. The answers are at the bottom of the doc. No peaking!
- A simple arithmetic problem – divide 40 by a half and add 15.
- In Scotland, is a man allowed by law to marry his widow’s sister?
- Which is the correct English? 9 and 5 is 13 or 9 and 5 are 13?
- If it takes two men two days to dig two holes, how long will it take one man to dig half a hole?
- When an ocean-going liner is repainted, it receives 25 coats of paint – primers, undercoats and topcoats. The question is, which coat goes on the first?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take into the Ark?
You can also download the Exercise document