What is executive coaching?
It is professional development for senior executives, middle management and high potential fast trackers. The executive works with a professionally qualified, trained Executive Coach on their goals and challenges, particular strengths and areas for development. Together a strong, trusting partnership is created which enables the executive to gain greater self-awareness, access even more of their potential, broaden leadership skills and change behaviours to improve all aspects of soft skills. It is a catalyst for the enhanced performance of the individual and the teams they lead.
- How often do you let the past get in your eyes or the future devastate you?
- What if by being asked tough, challenging questions you achieved results you desire?
- Want to shift your whole approach from surviving to thriving?
- How could you design a resilient strategy to exceed expectations?
Executives at all levels, are critical to the success of a business or organisation as are effective coaching skills. Consistent coaching helps with employee onboarding and retention, performance improvement, skill development and knowledge transfer resulting in full potential being used. High-end talent spotted.
“Asking for help does not mean we are weak or incompetent. It usually indicates an advanced level of honesty and intelligence.” Anne Wilson Schaef
Reasons for using executive coaching are:
- preparation for role / career changes; support once appointed
- managing stress, change, conflict or crisis
- upgrade Brand You – enhance personal impact and performance
- accelerate development of high potentials
- engage an objective, non-judgemental champion to help max your everything
- access different perspective to discover potential, possibilities
- challenge entrenched behaviours, approaches, habits
- explore strategies to make a difference to the bottom line
- develop a coaching approach within team, department, business, organisation
time to think
An executive might describe their reasons thus:
- Re-balance my life
- Recognise what I’m good at; discover what is important to me
- Start making real choices; put me in the driving seat again
- Get unstuck and change the way things are
- Make a difference in the world
- Manage strategic relationships more effectively
- Effortlessly use language that connects, has impact and influence
What would your reasons be? What would you invest to get them sorted?
Wayne Gretzky suggests that you always need to ‘skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been’. To continue in the same way will simply give you the results that you have always created.
- coaching on the edge of being fired
- compassionately ruthless
- the ‘get over yourself’ technique
- heart centred
- listens profoundly to hear her client’s think.
Her commitment to you:
- powerful, provocative partnership to leverage momentous shifts
- turn uncertainty into a powerful tool for change and growth
- sustainable development plans
- enable clients to take their success to next level
- switch surviving to thriving
- maximise potential in challenging times
to help you deliver remarkable business results and people results. Action is the key
To find out more the following will give you lots of information:
About Executive Coaching
How to check this Executive Coach out – snap up a 30 minutes risk free Chemistry session
About Halina Jaroszewska
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” Antoine de Saint-Exupury
“Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability. ” Patrick Lencioni
“Exploring the unknown requires tolerating uncertainty“. Brian Greene